Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lists, Resplendent Lists

To read, I have had:

An Englishman looks at the World - H.G. Wells
The Colour of a Dog Running Away - Richard Gwyn
Anahuac - Edward Tylor
The Kitty Killer Cult - Nick Smith
The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath (severely advise against)
Watchmen - Alan Moore and David Gibbons
The Outsider - Albert Camus
The Dune Series - Frank Herbert (most of it - need to find Hunters and Sandworms)
Cry, the Beloved Country - Alan Paton
Nine Stories - J.D.Salinger
100 Bullets - DC Comics
The Ape, The Idiot & Other People - W.C.Morrow (I only read it because I liked the title)
Of Mice and Men - John Steinback
Brisngr - Christopher Paolini
The Princess & The Raider - Jude Devaraux (Girly, but then why shouldn't I have fun too)
Insomnia - Stephen King
The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch (came highly recommended. lives up every bit to it)
From Hell - Alan Moore
David Copperfield - Charles Dickens
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
Down and Out in Shoreditch and Horton - Stewart Home (you might want to give that one a miss)
Today has Never Happened - Catherine Smith
Ghost in the Shell (1, 1.5 and 2) - Shirow Masamune
I Can’t Wait on God - Albert French
Bleach - somewhere from 290 to 335


To watch, I have had:

City of Men
Cidade de Deus
Tim Burton's - Nightmare Before Christmas
Coffee and Cigarettes
SA-RO-JA
Forbidden Planet
Quantum of Solace
Vanishing Point
How to lose friends & alienate people (again... the title)
Dexter - Season 1,2
The Duchess
Man on Wire
Kaadhalil Vilunthen
My Father, My Lord
Kyles - Season 1,2
Dostana
Cowboy Bebop (I’ve seen it too many times but I just can’t stop)

To do, I have had:

Meet with friends old and new
Survive the mind numbing search for a house
Wake up on time
Not smoke all my cigarettes before dawn (dammit)
Wrench someones heart out
Survive financial crippling
Send letters to various companies to get my money back


To write, I have:

Everything.
I should start.
Lazy Saturday afternoons. You were made for these.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can tick one off your to do list

Bourbon Legend said...

actually it is an already done list.

so i guess i have to tick every one of them.