Tuesday, June 30, 2009

There and Back Again

The last week was mostly spent being spontaneously and getting together and with friends making plans so vague its unbelievable, and still pulling off some of the best nights we've had in a long time. Its been a great shift from my normal self as my mates laid back enough it took a load of pressure off for some reason I'm no sure i can explain properly.

In the last few days I've been in a 6 am party, a quiz show, the queer parade and the front row of the smallest movie theater for nights out. Granted, some of that was just because the damned Delhi government decides to load shed from 9-11 every night around where I live, but that's besides the point.

Anyways, here's to a more laid back tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Arvind said...

Mach, how was the queer parade? clicked any pics?

Yoruichi said...

Quiz show!?

Did not know until i read this. Does that mean you lost?

Shyunshin said...

Why no new posts since shyunshin is back!?

Me angry said...

My comments are been ignored here... hmph!