Friday, October 31, 2008

Let there be Soup

Having survived yet another gruelling day of work, I am home. I feel lazy, so much so that I didn't stop at the unfriendly neighbourhood store to forrage for frozen dinners and now am left to ponder "what do I eat for dinner?" I have one egg, some rice, no bread, some mushrooms, cauliflower, onion sprouts and a can of sweet corn and tomato soup. I sense no real possibility here. I am stifled by my grocery makings. Damn! I'll have to walk after all to the store later before I sit down to do some actual work. Or we could just eat the can of soup and call it good, I suppose.

Leftovers are still in the freezer. Day three of the chicken sandwich is right on top. Maybe I'll opt to add some stuffing to the mayo, mustard, lettuce and the egg or so. It wont be much. I don't even need to bring bread for the sandwich then. I have just one glass of apple cider left, for that I will be sad to say goodbye to but all good things must come to an end, I guess.

Such grand plans. Sniff. In the end I had cold soup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mama thairsaadam saapidu da...

Bourbon Legend said...

Please... I am not that low on the food chain. Only herbivores for me.