Wednesday, December 03, 2008

On this day.

Five years ago I was having problems making the omni-directional vehicle run omni-directionally and swearing that patent applications cost too much. Really.

Four years ago I was sacrificing sleep to tell everyone about the ex-girlfriend. We met up and she returned all my belongings, and then she gave me seven hundred rupees that she owed me. I spent the next weekend drinking myself to death because I couldn’t deal with it.

Three years ago I was wondering if I might actually make it through the mba. All plans to be the suitable boy seemed to be gone with the weed.

Two years ago I was racing down the east coast road. I had candy in my till. A cutie to thrill.

One year ago I was wondering if its normal for your kid sister to gift you a zippo for your birthday. I had to bribe a friend to bring back an i-touch for her.

Six months ago I was buying a camera I couldn't afford.

Today? Hmm.... I just might tell you about it next year.

No comments: