Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We'll all float on anyway.

Not to sound like a broken record or anything, but things with my friends are becoming weird, and I’m honestly not sure why I’m caring. I know there’s always been the politics of inter-weaving friendships, treaties and wars, so I shouldn’t really be surprised that some nations are having talks and closing borders while I stand here and govern my own little island.

But alas, less with metaphors/analogies (I don’t know the difference, never have, never will) and more with the real stuff. I'm sitting-out work again today. It was late to start the day with in any case, and the cubicles seem to buzz fervently every time I walk past. Signed up for another set of tests and found something that’s actually interesting.

Yeah, I’m bored.

No comments: